Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekly email...

Hola Everyone!

It sounds like things are going great back at home, and everyone is getting into the routine with school, work, and cheer.  I'm glad that all is well and everyone is doing great! 

So this past week has been a pretty slow week you could say.  I've been doing my thing at the office, trying to get the hang of all my responsibilities.  I've visited Claro a few times with cell phone issues.  I've had to get 2 mission vehicles serviced and fix.  And I've done the "mail run" for the week as well.  It always seems that I find something that needs to be done.  My companion had to go to La Vega to find an apartment for a missionary couple that's coming, so that was fun.  Then today we had to go and take money to a sick missionary in a little town call Mao.  So, it's an interesting experience being an office Elder.

I really don't have a ton to say today.  It's been a kind of regular week as you can say.  I've been meeting some members and getting to know the area of Pueblo Nuevo.  It's a very small ward for being the Stake Center.  The attendance level is about 60-70, and the members are just going through the motions right now.  I hope that we can help them get up and going and be the example for the Stake that they represent.  So, I guess we'll see what happens.

Well, missionary work is awesome!  I love what I'm doing and I'm so grateful for the opportunity I've been given to serve a mission.  It hasn't always been easy, but it's always been worth it!  I'm learning alot about me, life, and how to always push forward with faith.  I know this church is true, and that God lives.  He's our loving Heavenly Father who always wants us to succeed.  I testify that God is always our friend!  He loves us and we should always love him.  Jesus Christ is our savior, and I know he's always ready to walk beside us and carry us if necessary.  All we need to do is ask.  Luckily, as a missionary I've been given the opportunity to share my testimony and invite everyone to ask him!  Thanks for all the love, support, and prayers from everyone!  I love you!  En el nombre de Jesucristo, Amen.

Have a great week everyone!  Que vaya con Dios.

Love always,
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment