Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hello...

Hola,

So transfers today.....and I'm now in a place called Hato Mayor.  It's a neighborhood in Santiago so I'm back in the big city!  My new companion is named Elder Cabelacavo (something like that).  He's from California, but his parents are Mexican.  Therefore, he speaks really good Spanish and English, haha.  He only has 3 months in the mission, so hopefully we can learn alot from each other.  I'm looking forward to serving in this area.

So Libby got baptized last Saturday!!  It was a really good day.  However, the generator for the church broke half-way through the baptismal service, so I essentially baptized her in the dark with people using their cell-phones and flashlights.  It was very spiritual and I think Libby was very happy and excited. Definitely an excellent way to finish off my time in Fantino!!

Well, not much more is exciting this week.  So hopefully I can send a couple of pictures of members and my area.  The mission is great and I love serving the lord!  

Have a great week everyone!

Love,
Elder Jensen






No comments:

Post a Comment