Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Wednesday...

Hola Everyone,
 
So this past week was pretty good!  We didn't really have too many exciting things happen, but I feel we made some progress.  Late Saturday night, I got a call from a member telling us not to announce Libby's baptism.  So of course, my companion and I both starting freaking out.  We kept saying, "not again, not again!"  So church rolls around the next day and Libby comes in and we go and talk with her with President Castano in his office.  She told us she was not feeling sure about her decision anymore.  I was really, really sad.  I've worked so hard and was sad that she started questioning herself again.  Well, what happened next was a complete miracle.  President Castano started talking about the adversary and how much he wants to destroy us and our salvation.  He explained to Libby that the adversary doesn't want her to get baptized and that if she keeps on pushing it further and further ahead, he'll always make it harder to take a stand and follow Christ.  She completely agreed and felt she needs to get baptized on Saturday.  She says she feels prepared, but at times she feels unsure.  So, we gave her a blessing that all would work out and that she could feel completely sure of her answer. So today is Wednesday, and Libby's baptism is still planned for Saturday and she's very, very excited for it now!!  I'm happy.

So on Thursday we received an awesome referral of a family in my area.  They are super legit!  This family will get baptized eventually I'm pretty sure.  Its a family of 6 and they are really interested in the gospel.  They even came to church last Sunday too!  I hope they progress and all get baptized soon!

Missionary work is pretty great and I love teaching people about the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I know this church is true and that Christ lives.  Heavenly Father loves each one of us and wants us to succeed!  We should never stop telling the world of that message!  In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Have an excellent week everyone!

Love,
Elder Jensen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment